Phonic Recovery Teacher (0.4)
Starting ideally February 28th 2022.
We are looking for an excellent practitioner who is committed to working within a team of likewise staff on a whole school learning journey.
We are seeking to recruit an enthusiastic and talented part time teacher to lead the phonic recovery for Key Stage 1 in our friendly, supportive and thriving village church school.
You will need to demonstrate that you:
– Have high expectations for achievement and are able to challenge and motivate children to ensure that they achieve their full potential.
– Have a sound knowledge and understanding of the principles of the Primary Curriculum teaching in the EYFS and Key Stage 1
– Are able to effectively use a range of assessments to track progress and to inform planning.
– Are an excellent teacher (our teaching was judged “Outstanding” by OfSTED in February 2009).
– Have a strong commitment to the team.
– A willingness to play a full part in the life of our church school.
Visits to the school are welcomed and can be arranged by contacting the school office on 01722 782361
An application form and further details (large A4 size SAE please) are available from the Head teacher, Mrs. Rebecca Carson, or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date January Wednesday 26th January 2022
Interview date: 10th February 2022
Hours of work: 7.5 hours/week across Thursday & Friday
Contract type: Permanent
Closing date (and time): Friday 28th January midday
Interview date: Tuesday 1st February
Commencement date: Thursday 10th February 2022
Part time Cleaner required to join the cleaning team from Thursday 10th February 2022. The hours will be 7.5 hrs/wk (Thursday & Friday) for 41 weeks pa (38 weeks term time + additional days during school holidays)
Main duties to include –
- Carrying out cleaning tasks in line with the school cleaning schedule
- Use of all cleaning materials and equipment supplied in a safe and proper manner
- Observing health and safety and security at all times
- Complete any reports or documentation requested by the senior school team
- Maintain good relations with all school staff and cooperate to daily changes that may occur
- Ensure all work undertaken meets stated requirements and attend training where appropriate
Please email email@example.com for an application form and job details
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All applicants will be subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service check before appointment is confirmed.