Welcome to Wilsford Class
I am Mrs Woodley, your class teacher. The rest of the team are Mrs Fay, Mrs Jenkins, and Mrs Kingston-Jones. Our class Topic is Weather, this term we will learn about climates around the world, different weathers and how rain, wind and temperature is measured.
Children will receive spellings on a Wednesday and they will be tested the next Wednesday.
Dance is on a Tuesday afternoon and PE is on a Wednesday. Children need to have their PE kit in school on these days. When it is cold children will need to have a PE jumper to wear. Children shouldn’t wear their school jumper for PE – if it were wet they wouldn’t have anything dry to change into. We are also going swimming on a Friday – children will need their swimming kit on this day.
Homework will be set on a Tuesday and will be due in the following Monday.
I am looking forward to us having lots of fun together over the coming term.
Take a look at our class E-Safety rules that we made at the start of the year. You will need to use a computer for some of the work that we set you. Remember to stay safe on the internet and always tell a grown up before you go online.
Wilsford E-Safety Rules 2021 – 2022
- If you see something online that makes you uncomfortable you should tell and adult and turn the device that you are using off.
- If you are at school, click on the dolphin and tell a grown up.
- Only play games on the internet with people you know.
- If an older brother or sister asks you to play a game you’re not sure about, ask a grown up.
- Let a grown up know when you are playing online and ask permission first.
- Never give out your personal details.
- Log out when you have finished playing.
- Look out for online scams.
Wilsford Class Rules 2021 – 2022
Be kind to everyone.
Use a quiet voice in the classroom.
Walk around the school.
Ask if you need something.
Tidy up after yourself
Help each other.