Welcome to Wilsford Class
I am Mrs Woodley, your class teacher. The rest of the team are Mrs Fay, Mrs Jenkins and Mrs Kingston-Jones. Our class Topic is Victorians and this term we will learn about inventors, steam travel and school life for Victorian children.
Children will receive spellings on a Wednesday and they will be tested the next Wednesday.
PE is on a Wednesday afternoon and gymnastics on a Thursday. Children need to have their PE kit in school on these days. It will start to get colder, so remember to include a PE jumper. Children shouldn’t wear their school jumper for PE – if it were wet they wouldn’t have anything dry to change into.
Homework will be set on a Tuesday and will be due in the following Monday.
I will update our class page with pictures of our learning together over the coming weeks.
I am looking forward to us having lots of fun together over the coming term.
Take a look at our class E-Safety rules that we made at the start of the year. You will need to use a computer for some of the work that we set you. Remember to stay safe on the internet and always tell a grown up before you go online.
Wilsford E-Safety Rules 2021 – 2022
- If you see something online that makes you uncomfortable you should tell and adult and turn the device that you are using off.
- If you are at school, click on the dolphin and tell a grown up.
- Only play games on the internet with people you know.
- If an older brother or sister asks you to play a game you’re not sure about, ask a grown up.
- Let a grown up know when you are playing online and ask permission first.
- Never give out your personal details.
- Log out when you have finished playing.
- Look out for online scams.
Wilsford Class Rules 2021 – 2022
Be kind to everyone.
Use a quiet voice in the classroom.
Walk around the school.
Ask if you need something.
Tidy up after yourself
Help each other.