Welcome to Wilsford Class
Welcome back to school!
Wilsford class will be leaning together on Monday 8th March 2021
|Hope and new life
During the Autumn Term Wilsford Class have grown a hyacinth bulb.
It is now flowering and it smells beautiful – it is on the windowsill of the classroom.
Hello, Year 3!
I am Mrs Woodley, your class teacher. The rest of the team are Mrs Fay, Mrs Jenkins and Mrs Ginn. Our class Topic is weather and this term we will make clouds and learn about the Water Cycle as well as creating weather reports and finding out how to measure the weather.
Children will receive spellings on a Wednesday and they will be tested the next Wednesday.
PE is on a Wednesday afternoon and gymnastics is now on a Thursday morning. Children need to wear school uniform and have their PE kit in school on a Wednesday which they will then wear this home. On a Thursday they need to come to school wearing PE kit with their school uniform to change into.
Finally – remember to wear something warm to school. We have our doors and windows open all of the time to ensure that there is air flow in the classroom. We also have an outdoor learning space outside of Wilsford, as the weather gets colder we will continue to use these spaces as much as we can.
I will update our class page with pictures of our learning together over the coming weeks.
I am looking forward to us having lots of fun together over the coming term.
Take a look at our class E-Safety rules that we made at the start of the year. You will need to use a computer for some of the work that we set you. Remember to stay safe on the internet and always tell a grown up before you go online.
Wilsford E-Safety Rules
- If you see something online that makes you uncomfortable you should tell and adult and turn the device that you are using off.
- If you are at school, click on the dolphin and tell a grown up.
- Only play games on the internet with people you know.
- If an older brother or sister asks you to play a game you’re not sure about, ask a grown up.
- Let a grown up know when you are playing online.
Wilsford Class Rules 2020 – 2021
• Always use good manners and be polite
• Help other people
• Walk everywhere in school
• Always listen
• Be friends with everyone and be kind
• Try and concentrate
• Be thankful
• Look after things in school
• Stay in your own class bubble
• Wash your hands when you arrive at school