Welcome to Salterton Class
Timetables and Topics
Have a look at some of the clever and creative things we will be covering this year:
P.E Kit should be named clearly and must be in school every Monday and Thursday.
The children should always have a reading book and their homework diary with them at school – every day please!
About Salterton Class
If you are looking for an extra activity to do at home, why not log onto your ‘MyMaths’ portal and have a go at a lesson or game on there, or earn some ‘Times Tables Rock Stars’ credits? Don’t forget that picking up anything to read will always benefit you too – it could be a book, newspaper, magazine or reference book
We are really wanting to encourage you to use the internet safely – so below is a link to a great website, teaching us to be ‘smart’ when on the internet. Here you can find great information for parents and children, as well as quizzes and games to test how smart you really are on the web. Be SMART! Follow this link for some fun e-safety ideas and games: http://www.kidsmart.org.uk/beingsmart/
We have come up with the following ground rules for e-safety in school:
- Only visit sites you trust
- Tell an adult immediately if you are worried about anything online
- Use Hector the safety dolphin if you see something you don’t like
- Respect the computers and other ICT equipment at all times
- Be a role model for younger children when using the computers
- Don’t talk to strangers online
- Respect the filter system in school – things are blocked for our own safety